We love that over 20 CE-ers spent the first 3 months of the year sinking into God’s story through AccesstheStory‘s Sequel.
People from Arno Bay, the South East and interstate (oh, and Adelaide!) stepped – sat – walked – and spoke out God’s story through mixed media, coaching sessions and a retreat.
Pray with us. Ask God to –
- keep filling people with a hunger to know more of Him
- encourage people to go where Jesus goes … as they discover just where that is while reading His story
- bless AccesstheStory as they invite people to engage with a God who loves them
Hear what the participants and coaches have to say.
And start thinking about whether that’s how you want to start 2017.
CE is sponsoring Senior campers and volunteers who sign up for Access the Story’s Sequel. Find out more about Sequel here.
- We want campers to continue their journey with Jesus by moving through God’s story
- We want to see volunteers walk alongside campers for 3 months of coaching
- Following Jesus isn’t meant to be done alone, and we know Sequel can encourage those who often miss out on Christian community – especially country campers and those from small churches
- We want to honour and give recognition to the time and energy volunteers give to campers through coaching
What do you invest?
- 3 months of your time (weekly clip + worksheet / 2 face-to-face coaching sessions / weekend retreat)
- Campers $200
- Volunteers $150
What sponsorship is available?
The CE State Board will contribute to the cost of Sequel for:
- any country camper wanting to sign up ($50 each)
- up to 10 campers who find themselves without and let us know in 50 words or less – maybe they’re without money or without community (eg from a small church with no youth group) ($50 each)
- up to 10 volunteers who tell us in 50 words or less why they want to be a coach and why the money will help ($50 each)
Contact us with questions.
Campers can step off camp with a coach to help them follow Jesus all year round.
We’re partnering with Access the Story again to give campers the chance to have 3 months of coaching. They’ll move through God’s story by engaging in a mix of online responses, coaching sessions and a retreat.
We’re looking for volunteers who are you willing to invest in a camper’s life. If that’s you, register as a coach.
Contact the CE Network who can help cover some costs.
SA Christian Endeavour has partnered with Access the Story to pilot sequel – an after camp experience to give campers the chance to keep exploring God’s story.
3 coaches and 4 campers are involved in the pilot this year. Pray that they know of a God who loves them and that He shows them more of what it means to follow Him with everything they have.
We look forward to hearing their story.
To help Senior Campers follow Jesus after camp the CE Network is excited to be partnering with Access the Story to pilot a new initiative – “SEQUEL“.
Senior CE Camp will invite campers to be involved in an easy-access 3 month process which will see them take the next step in following Jesus which will encourage them to go deeper into God’s story through a range of clips, coaching sessions and a retreat.
Volunteers will be screened and trained so they are well prepared to be a coach, “one who carries another through”. Find out more about the role of coaches, or sign up as a coach.
Click below to find out more.
Our 2014 AGM brought 35 people together from around the state, and from varied generations and denominations, all eager to hear what happened in 2013 for CE.
Find out about the year that was by reading the 2013-14 Annual Report.
We hope that CE continues to inspire SA’s young people to follow Jesus for another 126 years which is why we are eager to more people become members to help shape CE’s future in South Australia.
The Board is also seeking members to guide the organisation. Please contact the State Chair, Jessica Routley, for more information.